Saturday, October 8, 2011

Its Autumn!

Well here in the US I hear the term "Fall" more often than not but my Dad prefers the term "Autumn" so that one always sticks in my mind... ;-)

But this is one of my favorite seasons. Its so much fun to usher in the Holidays with baking, staying cozy under blankets, and seeing the leaves change colors. And speaking of baking, I've been itching to get to that but just haven't had the time. Plus its still fairly warm here in Nor Cal so I haven't really wanted to heat up the kitchen yet. Over the next few weeks though I do plan to share a few recipes of my fav bakes in my DIY section!

Yesterday I managed to rope some family members into posing for some photos so I could do a little bit of a store make-over. I'd say I'm about halfway finished. Plus, this week I'll be adding some new items. Here's one from today:

I've been wanting to add some items for men as well and lets face it, scarves on guys rocks. So here's my version of a unisex cowl. And thanks to my younger brother for his help and also my younger sister, who can be seen modeling all of my bags/purses and a few scarves/cowls in my Etsy store as well as on my Facebook page. Stay tuned for more fun stuff and great Holiday gift ideas over the coming weeks!

No comments:

Ę