Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A New Purse in the Works

Several weeks months ago, I started working on this bag for Fall. It took me a while to finish since other projects had to be finished but here it is. Its currently in testing phase, but I think the actual shape with remain the same. I do want to make the final design slightly bigger to accommodate an iPad or other tablet. 
The front. The pocket is functional and the flap attaches with a magnetic snap. The flowers are genuine leather!

The back.

The side. the straps are attached with rings and a rivet. 


Inside. The slightly larger style will include a separate iPad/gadget pocket as well as a zippered pocket and two small accessories pockets. 
I'd like to make these in corduroy fabrics but I'd love some input on the colors! What do you guys think? Leave a comment on the blog!

No comments:

Ę